First there was Lotusphere, then IBM Connect, then IBM ConnectED, then
IBM Connect again, now IBM Think.
First there was the Notes Client, then Domino HTTP and servlets, then XPages
and mobile, now NodeJS and Loopback are coming.
Domino 10 is around the corner; Domino2025 is already evolving.
The world of Domino app dev has changed and is constantly changing, and
we know OpenNTF's project portfolio needs to change to stay current too.
Please take a moment to quickly update us on the projects you maintain:
- Project Name
- Status (Active, Complete, Not Working, Superseded by...)
- Target platform (Server only, Notes Client, Web, Mobile)
- Minimum and maximum Notes/Domino versions, if applicable
- Other active project chefs (to avoid everyone needing to reply!)
- Remove me as project chef / I'm looking for additional help with... (e.g.
documentation, testing, etc.)
We will be promoting active, current projects over other projects, to help
our users going forward. If you are still an active project chef, you'll
also be awarded one of our new Open Badges as a contributor plus a staged
Open Badge for being involved in a certain number of projects. The Open
Badges initiative at OpenNTF already started last year with the OpenCode4Connections
contest and will be extended to consumers as we try to increase the numbers
of reviews on your projects.
Thank you for your time,
Hosted by Prominic.NET | Designed and developed by Oval